"Intellectual property" is a category of intangible property which includes patents, copyrights, trade secrets, and trademarks. University employees and other persons using University facilities, equipment, funds, or resources need to be aware of University policies and procedures related to intellectual property issues, including rights to inventions and copyrightable works developed at the University.
Full text University policies can be found at:
- Article III. Policy on Patents & Copyrights from the General Rules
- Policy on Conflicts of Commitment & Interest (PDF)
- Policy for Withholding Graduate Theses from Publication (missing pdf)
- Campus Policy and Procedures Manuals (to include the General Rules, and other major policy documents)
- University Statutes
- University Intellectual Property Subcommittee's Report on Courseware Development and Distribution